We would like to use local registry-mirrors and if we add it to /etc/docker/daemon.json it will get overwritten after the restart pf9-kube. Is there way to persist it?
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - All Versions
- Add the registry-mirrors information to the template /opt/pf9/pf9-kube/conf/daemon.json and replace the <your-registry-mirror> with endpoint of your registry:
- Restart the pf9-kube service
$ sudo /etc/init.d/pf9-kube restart
- Make sure the pf9-kube service is running:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/pf9-kube status
- Validate the registry change in daemon.json file:
$ cat /etc/docker/daemon.json
This change will persist if there is reboot of node or restart of pf9-kube service, but will not be persistent across upgrades.