- Cluster is not showing under cluster list on the new UI. When we switch to clarity UI we are able to see the clusters.
- pf9-appbert service on the on-prem DU is in exited state.
[email@example.com ~(admin)]# systemctl status pf9-appbert
● pf9-appbert.service - LSB: This service manages cloud native apps
Loaded: loaded (/etc/rc.d/init.d/pf9-appbert; bad; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: active (exited) since Tue 2021-03-30 18:44:27 UTC; 11h ago
Process: 1333 ExecStart=/etc/rc.d/init.d/pf9-appbert start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
- Platfomr9 Managed Kubernetes - v4.4 and Higher
- Clarity U/I
This is a known issue which Platform9 Engineering Team is working on, the exact root cause is not known.
- Restart pf9-appbert service to resolve the issue.
# systemctl restart pf9-appbert