- In the Clarity UI, under the 'Infrastructure' tab, the kubeconfig cannot be retrieved for a cluster when multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled.
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
No field is exposed in the UI to allow for the MFA code to be entered.
N/A - No fix is currently available for this issue. The current workarounds are listed below.
- MFA may be disabled for the user(s) who require the ability to download the kubeconfig from the UI, or a separate user will have to be created without MFA enabled for this action.
- The built-in CLI exposed within Clarity UI may be used to perform operations on the cluster in addition to retrieving the kubeconfig.
For guidance on how to configure and disable MFA, please refer to Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication.