- A host is failing to converge on the pf9-ha-slave role.
- The following warnings are present in /var/log/pf9/pf9-ha.log.
ha-manager WARNING Consul service stopped. Retrying...
ha-manager WARNING sudo service pf9-consul status returned non-zero code
- In /var/log/pf9/pf9-consul.log, the following error may also be observed.
==> bind_addr cannot be empty
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - All Versions
- AZ with High Availability Enabled
The Cluster IP field which corresponds to the bind_addr for Consul is empty for the corresponding host in Clarity UI.
- Set the Cluster IP to an IP which is accessible by other hosts which are part of the same host aggregate, associated with the AZ for which High Availability is enabled.