- The network namespace is output is empty
$ ip netns list
- The pf9-neutron-l3-agent service fails to start. The following error is logged in /var/log/pf9/pf9-neutron-l3-agent.log:
2019-01-10 08:36:02.928 19698 ERROR neutron.agent.l3.router_info RemoteError: Remote error: IpAddressGenerationFailure No more IP addresses available on network 4f8xzyc9-f5ec-4051-ba8e-6a2991e8abbb.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - v3.6.0 and Higher
- The IP addresses in the subnet allocation pool for the external network are exhausted.
- Either they all may be in use or may have stale IPs that need to be cleaned up.
- Identify the floating IP addresses not associated with any port:
$ openstack floating ip list --network <network uuid> | grep None
- Delete the floating IPs with no port association.
$ openstack floating ip delete <UUID>
- Start the Neutron L3 Agent service as root:
# systemctl start pf9-neutron-l3-agent.service