In OpenStack, the default role for a user in a project is a member role. This process can be used to elevate the privileges for the user.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - All Versions
- OpenStack Python CLI Client
- Source the .rc file which has your admin credentials.
- Obtain the UUID of the user.
# openstack user list | grep <user_name>
- Get the UUID of the project.
# openstack project list | grep <project_name>
- Assign the admin role to the user.
# openstack role add --user <user_uuid> --project <project_uuid> admin