- Pod is stuck in terminating state as per the Kubectl output.
- Deletion of pod fails even after running the command.
$ kubectl delete pod <pod_name> -n <namespace> --grace-period 0
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - All Versions
- a. Verify that the container(s) associated with the pod isn't running on the node. This can be verified by identifying the container and the node name using the command below.
$ kubectl describe pod <pod_name> -n <namespace>
- b. SSH on to the node and verify that that the container associated isn't running by running the following command.
$ docker ps
- Once it's verified that the container isn't present, run the following command to delete the pod forcefully.
$ kubectl delete pod <pod_name> -n <namespace> --grace-period 0 --force