The pf9-ostackhost service is down because dependent libvirtd service refuses to start with error "Cannot read CA certificate: No such file or directory".
libvirtd: 6368: error : virNetTLSContextCheckCertFile:112 : Cannot read CA certificate '/etc/pf9/certs/libvirt/cacert.pem': No such file or directory
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - v3.6.0 and Higher
Libvirt is configured to look for a CA certificate by default and use it to establish a TLS/SSL connection. If the correct certificate is not configured or is missing or is not applicable then libvirtd refuses to start with an error about the CA certificate.
- Open the file /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf with a text editor and make the following changes.
- Start the libvirtd service.
# systemctl start libvirtd.service
- Start the pf9-ostackhost service.
# systemctl start pf9-ostackhost.service
- If the libvirtd service still does not start, please contact Platform9 Support for further assistance.