- User is unable to login via the Clarity UI and receives the following errors.
- The following error is observed in /var/log/keystone/keystone.log.
ERROR keystone.common.wsgi TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - All Versions
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - All Versions
The user in question was assigned to an OpenStack Project which is outside of the domain where the user was created.
- Create or identify a Project within the domain where the user was created that is appropriate to assign to said user.
# openstack project list
- Assign the user to the project identified in the previous step.
# openstack user set --project <project_id> <user_id>