An instance snapshot was taken; however, the image shows as missing in the Platform9 UI.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - All Versions
The instance is likely booted from a volume, in which case it's expected that a blank image would be generated.
- Delete the corresponding image.
- Identify the volume snapshot (similar name as the original volume) that was taken. This will be the actual snapshot of the instance since it's booted from a volume.
- Create a new volume using the snapshot identified from Step 2.
- Upload this newly created volume as an image.