An administrator has the need to assign roles to a user from the UI.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - v3.6.0 and Higher
- Login to an admin account.
- Access the "Tenants & Users" section from the left sidebar of the UI.
- Navigate to the "Tenants" tab and select the Tenant you want to add the user roles in -> Edit Tenant -> Users.
- Select the desired Role from the drop-down next to the name.
- Select "Save" at the bottom right of the dialogue box.
For additional information, see the following OpenStack documentation: Roles in OpenStack