- Unable to start pf9-kube service on the master node.
- Below errors are reported in /var/log/pf9/pf9-kube/kube.log
docker: Error response from daemon: devmapper: Thin Pool has 6844 free data blocks which is less than minimum required 6859 free data blocks. Create more free space in thin pool or use dm.min_free_space option to change behavior.
See 'docker run --help'.
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - v3.6.0 and higher
There are not enough free data blocks on the node. This may be due to dead and/or exited containers still residing on the host.
- Check the number of containers in dear or exited state.
# docker ps -a -q -f status=dead
# docker ps -a -q -f status=exited
- Run the below command to clean up any containers matching dead or exited status:
# docker rm $(docker ps -a -f status=exited -q)
# docker rm $(docker ps -a -f status=dead -q)