When trying to assign a fixed IP to a port using Clarity UI, an error saying "Invalid or out-of-range IP address" is observed.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - v3.6.0 and Higher
- The allocation pool mentioned within the subnet is entered incorrectly.
- Login to the Clarity UI and navigate to the Networks tab.
- Click on the network name in which the port is to be created.
- Navigate to the Subnets section.
- Check the allocation pool corresponding to the subnet in which the port is to be created.
- If the allocation range covers 2 subnets as shown below, split the allocation pool into two. One for each subnet.
10.195.2.150 - 10.195.3.50
- After updating the allocation pool, it should look like this.
10.195.2.2 - 10.195.2.254
10.195.3.2 - 10.195.3.150