When the bond interface IP address of a PMK host is changed, the flannel interface is unreachable from any other PMK host.
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - v4.2 and below
- The Public IP in the etcd database for the node that had its IP changed is still pointing to the old IP of the node.
- A stale subnet.env file is present in the /var/run/flannel directory on the host for which the IP changed.
- Stop pf9-hostagent service:
sudo service pf9-hostagent stop
- Stop pf9-kube service:
sudo /etc/init.d/pf9-kube stop
- Remove the flannel folder:
sudo rm -rf /var/run/flannel
- Make the IP change and reboot the node if required.
- Start pf9-kube service:
sudo /etc/init.d/pf9-kube start
- Start the pf9-hostagent service:
sudo service pf9-hostagent start
The issue PMK-2739 has been fixed in Platform9 release version 4.3.