- What is the Qbert API?
- How can I use the Qbert API?
- Platform9 Managed Kubernetes - All Versions
- Qbert is the Platform9 Managed Kubernetes(PMK) cluster manager, running in the Management Plane. It enables CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations on one or more Kubernetes clusters within PMK.
- It provides the REST API endpoint used by the web UI to communicate with the Management Plane.
- To use the Qbert API you will need the endpoint provided in your PMK deployment. It can be obtained by navigating to API Access -> API Endpoints in the PMK UI.
For additional detail on the Qbert API please refer Platform9 PMK Architecture