Console access requests for instances running on the affected host is getting redirected to a different instance running on a different hypervisor. For example, an instance "VM1", is created on hypervisor Host1. When VM1 is accessed via console it will be redirected to the console of an instance "VM2" running on hypervisor Host2.
- Platform9 Managed OpenStack - All Versions
The Access point for VM console access is configured as the IP address or FQDN of a different hypervisor instead of pointing to the hypervisor on which the affected instance is running.
- Click on the 'Infrastructure' tab in UI.
- Select the hypervisor on which the affected VM is running and click on the 'Configure Host' option.
- Set the access point of VM console access to IP address or FQDN of the Host on which the affected VM is running.
- Click on the button 'UPDATE HYPERVISOR DETAILS' at the bottom of this page to save the changes.